Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And I quote:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[Bored while studying. Always happens. Buying photoshop has turned into a curse lol]
...
Shades of Black Host:
"Fergie burnt the black eyed peas."
My dad:
"Bye Nemo, hope you find your bra."
"I will never smoke weed with Willy again. Just a random thought. Happy Valentines Day!"
Too funny for words.
...
I'm at the library right now.
I wore shorts because it didn't seem too cold out and the library [in my mind] didn't seem too far away.
It is currently snowing.
The flakes look like snowballs.
It has been snowing for the last 3 hours.
I don't want to leave the library.
For obvious reasons.
Why. Why shorts. I blame Sami who allowed me to leave the room wearing them.
Roomate Fail.
...
P.s. Drew I want my scarf back lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment