Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, February 24, 2011

WSU is Filthy - Macklemore

[I think this is possibly the coolest thing. ever. Props go out to Mercedes.]


Meryn: "Oh are you the one that has trouble sleeping? No? Let me rephrase that. Do you have insomnia?"
Meryn: "Is that fish? No really what's lichen?"
...
Got to see mucho familia this lovely 3 day weekend.
It was needed, and wonderful.
Lentil soup. Poison...yeah.
I laughed constantly. How was I blessed with such a hilarious family? Extended family included of course.
I was finally united with my new boots. What a spectacular moment.
...
Too bad it's been off and on blizzard ever since I got back to school, and it's supposed to stay like this all week.
I had a dream that I woke up and Sami was about to go out on a run. I looked out the window and it was sunny and there was no snow. I was relieved, told her to have a nice run, and then kept sleeping. When I woke up she was sitting at her desk in her pjs and it was snowing harder than ever outside. I asked her how her run was and she thought I was crazy. I couldn't believe it. I still can't. I hate dreams that feel that real. I was excited to wear my boots. Pish posh.
...
I haven't posted in so long. The Macklemore and Ryan Lewis concert was Tuesday and it was incredible! He is such a great performer. He jumps around a lot though so it was impossible to get a picture that wasn't blurry. Here's my best haha.
 RA Scion. I'd been pronouncing it R.A. Scion when in fact its "Raw"Scion. I'm such a goober. Oh well. So is Rob :P
The one and only Macklemore.
...
I've going on 4 weeks of being sick. It's the pits. 
Other than that I think that's all I have in the update.
TTFN!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment