Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Hey wanna see a brain? Oh no thank you.


I found some old webcam shots. I have no idea what i was holding in the top left. perhaps a pumpkin seed. top right is drawn on a piece of tape. i was at work lol. bottom left is my seahorse tattoo. a representation of me and paul's friendship haha. bottom right is my infinity scarf I knit. It's choking me. but is oh so warm :)
...
*5 minutes left in Psychology*
"Alright well we're all done now; you guys can leave."
*picks up a big green tote*
"Oh wait I forgot. If you want to stay I can show you the human brain I have in this bag."
Oh right. No biggy. You just have a human brain chillin in your manpurse that you almost forgot to show us. Gross. I watched him put on gloves and pull it out and then I booked it outta there real fast. No Dr. Laurel Bolt in my future ;)
...

No comments:

Post a Comment