Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, April 23, 2011

In a Nutshell

Here's a quick update. I found a ton of random pictures on my camera and forgot I hadn't posted any of them :P
 Meet "The Burrow"
That grassy patch is "The Happy Medium"
Our wonderful neighbors are Tristan, Will, and Kev-kev.
My beautiful roommates are Alicia and Teea.
Next year is going to be a hoot and a holler.
We spent an entire night brainstorming how to utilize The Happy Medium.
Hot tub?
Fire pit?
Blow up bouncy slide?
Hammocks?
The fire pit is the only realistic one but hey, we can dream.
Family dinners and worship jam nights.
God has blessed our stressful housing situation more than I could have possibly imagined.
Thank you thank you thank you Lord!
 I just realized I never talked about Jimmy Needham's concert.
I was not disappointed. His honesty reminded me of Shawn McDonald.
He talked about what the songs meant to him and he made it very clear to us his struggles and doubts that went through his head that inspired the songs. He was an incredible person and I'm so glad I was able to see him. Watch this vid. I saved the best for last :)
 Carly and I saw this when she was dropping me off the other day at my dorm. So clever :D
 Look at the baby owl awwwwww! I didn't notice until I posted this picture that the mama owl is in the background. To the right of the baby's head. 
Free makeovers at the Clinique counter in the Bookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment