Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Joyride through the Palouse

What a lucky girl I am to have such wonderful friends. 
Girls movie night consisted of one of my ultimate favorites, Cinderella Story [Hilary Duff classic].
Bagel Shop with Carly on Saturday.
We decided that would be the worst place to go on a date.
Food chunks stuck to our teeth. Dropping things off the stools.
Not extremely attractive. Lots of laughs though :)
Picnic with Miss Katie Van Cleave today.
We decided to go on an adventure and we were not disappointed.
We found a hill. Climbed it. Plopped down a blanket, and watched the shadows of clouds move across the pretty palouse. Then we took pictures. Lots of pictures.
I taught Kate-face how to use my camera.
She didn't even know where to look when she took the picture. 
It was hilarious :P
My sunglasses took a dive into the river while we were on the bridge, but not to worry everyone. 
I have an identical pair. Original from the 80s. I'll keep this pair super safe.
Oh and Katie found out this weekend that she can go to Creation with me this summer. It's going to be grand :D 
We're gonna turn the 'ol Camaro into a pack animal and journey to Enumclaw to make many memories :) Possibly visit some West side friends afterwards. If they let us. We're probably going to smell. Showers don't always get on the to do list at Creation ;)
Got to see a lot of my girlies this weekend. So needed. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment