Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mom's Weekend!!

Friday:
Mama and I had a grand 'ol time over in Moscow at the Fireflight concert.
We saw the first two bands, Royal Tailor and Hyland, before we left to head back to Wazzu for the Hypnotist. I bought my Jimmy Needham ticket which I couldn't be happier about.
The hypnotist was amazing. That stuff just baffles me.
We talked to the hypnotist afterwards for at least 20 minutes. 
It was super interesting. 
A fantastic first night with mama jama.
[missing fingers, Jay, cookies and coffee, 2:30]
Saturday:
Back to Moscow to do some thrifting and hit up Winco.
We saw Hyland at Subway. The drummer remembered me from the concert! lol
We found me a vintage vest that I'm currently obsessed with.
Can't wait till it gets warm enough to wear it with tank tops.
Homemade pizza's at grandma and papas, and then off to the concert!
When we got to Beasley we looked down and freaked out because we didn't realize our seats were going to be so close.
During Lee's performance we felt like Randy and Simon.
We felt like we should be telling him he was in the dawg pound. Things like that haha 
Colbie Caliat's voice sounds just as wonderful live as it does on the cd. She did not disappoint. 

Overall a fantastic Mom's Weekend. Couldn't have been more wonderful :)

2 comments:

  1. Laurel, I gotta say when I saw you and your mom on the toilets I was thinking at first a sinking feeling of wanting to read this one, but I am glad I did. It brought home the meaning of spending time with our parents means so much to every one why the heck don't we all spend more time with them when they are near to us. I'm planning on spending most of this month with my folks since they are here from Cuenca Ecuador! Once again I hope you and your mom have a fun time together and your dad too when they both come to visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Matt, have fun with your parents! :D

    ReplyDelete