Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Adventures Galore!

 Nicole and Victoria's birthday party :)
Kamiakin's Campaigners :)
Hike with Mckenzi:
Ingredients of greatness.
Rain. Badger Mountain. Sweatshirts tied around our shoulders. Two rad chickadees.
What a beautiful hike. I've never hiked badger this early in the summer on a stormy day.
The mountain is way more colorful than I've ever seen it. So many greens and purples, and flowers everywhere!
Many laughs, and some decent exercise.
I love McKenzi Bullock :)

Lunchtime with Nicole:
We've had a couple lunch adventures, but none as crazy as this.
The wind today was outrageous.
Like blow us over crazy.
We couldn't stop laughing. 
Our goal was to take pictures, but it was one of the worst days to do that lol. Some turned out and it was an absolute blast so I would say mission accomplished :)
One word. Jelly. Baha.

No comments:

Post a Comment