Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, May 08, 2011

HOME!!


I've been home since Friday. It's Sunday night. I'm still not completely unpacked.
And I've been working my butt off to unpack. Oh well.
I miss my buddies from school. Like a lot.
Just makes me more excited for the fall :)
Of course the first thing I had to do when I got home was go shopping.
Pullman's Walmart just didn't cut it for me.
Meryn Mamacat and I have started doing Turbo Fire.
It's been an absolute hoot and holler.
I look forward to it every day mwahaha.
I think I'm still exhausted from all the sleep I lost last semester.
Didn't help that I got an hour and a half of sleep Thursday night. 
Totally worth it though :)
Tomorrow I'm gonna hit up Espresso World, read my book, and write some letters. 
I can't wait.
Oh yeah. Tomorrow I'm getting a haircut.
Even though I'll just be getting a trim, I think it's gonna go something like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment