Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, May 23, 2011

J-Shrek and L-Dawg

I have the most incredible best friend.
She got to come home for the weekend and we got to spend some solid time together.
It's crazy how we won't see each other for months, but when we finally get to see each other it's as if no time has passed at all. I feel like that's the mark of a true best friend.
Nothing will ever get in between our friendship. Nothing can pull us apart. We've already defeated time and distance :)
We went down to the river with our guitars. Practiced. Attempted singing. Laughed. Watched a spectacular sunset. Bliss.
Watched one our new favorite movies. Life as We Know it.
Had the late night giggles. Like so bad haha. 
I'm blessed to have Jessi Strecker in my life. 
She's the ultimate best friend.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment