Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

They were sitting...

...They were sitting
In the strawberry swing
Every moment was so precious.
I got the chance to help out at preschool last week and take pictures of the kiddos painting!
They are absolutely precious.
I had a blast and made many new friends :)
I house sat this weekend and took care of superdog Molly.
We became the best of friends.
We sat out in the front yard and watched the sunset one night.
I'm going to miss her.
Not the 6am walks though lol.
It's been so nice being on summer break.
I can relax and do the stuff I have been wanting to do all school year but couldn't because of studying and homework.  Jessi is coming home this weekend and I couldn't be more excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment