Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, March 27, 2011

DAVID GARIBALDI

[Eric and I have different ways of showing our excitement]
Art Attack Up All Night was super sick.
David Garibaldi is incredible. 
He pumps out those paintings in about 6 minutes.
You could give me days and I still couldn't come up with something that good.
Sean Carson came late because of a long list of unfortunate events lol.
I got a hug, picture, and small talk so I was happy.
Our goofy picture was my favorite.
:)

2 comments:

  1. No one knows about him. He's an R&B singer from Texas, but he's currently living in Seattle. He's sooooo good at singing. Lisa and I heard him at Shades of Black and she got ahold of him so he could come to this Up All Night! So great :D

    ReplyDelete