Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mind Barf

A stigmatism? No. An astigmatism.
An arubix cube? No. A rubix cube.
These were life changing moments when the realization of these misspellings were brought to my attention.
Just thought you might want to know.
Spring break starts tomorrow. I couldn't be more ready.
After a weekend with my sis and best friend it's going to be a relaxing week of studying, reading, and studying. 
I'm stoked to see my family.
Another random thought.
Justin Beiber turned 17 a couple days ago. Unreal.
Wow, my mind is going A.D.D. with this blog post.
My plan is to take lots of pictures during spring break.
I'm upload them on this blog because I've given up fb for lent. Woohoo! Deactivated and everything. So wonderful :D
Kay well that's all. 
I'm so tired. 
haha.
[my "i'm tired and ready for spring break" face]



1 comment: