Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, March 27, 2011

"I'm her mom""No she's not"

We have had some pretty stinking great weather lately.
I sat outside to do some of my reading today.
I can't wait until I can make it a routine to do hw outside.
Pack up my mexi-blanket, capri-sun, and books in the backpack and find a nice spot under a tree.
That's what I always imagined college would be like. 
Finding favorite spots to sit outside.
Enjoy being independent.
We went and saw Tangled at the CUB tonight.
It was pretty darling. Katie and I brought out snuggies and were the coolest people there.
So many hilarious side comments but that's what makes going to the movies fun, right?
All I can say is that I'm excited for Katie's birthday next year. I'm glad I have a long time to prepare.
I'm not exactly sure how to make a floating candle yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment