Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

EBRG

Weekend with the best friend.
Months at a time separate us now that we're in college so it makes getting to see her more special than ever. 
My first time stopping in Ellensburg and staying longer than getting gas!
It is such a cute little town. Way cuter than I imagined it :)
We learned how to make coffee at her church and now both have a new passion for it.
We want to open a coffee shop together more than ever now.
Photo walk, intense thrift shopping,ice cream, movie. You know. Best Friend stuff :)
What a fantastic weekend, and I get to see her again when she comes home Thursday!
Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment