Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, January 24, 2011

But where are the fort blankets?

Bunco night couldn't have come at a better time.
Friday was a solid night of laughs, and hanging out with people I haven't seen in a while.
I got 2 buncos (a record for me I believe), and won a chocolate rose in the raffle.
I'll still have a chance with the bachelor. Thank you everyone for your support.
Watch me Monday at 8 on ABC.

Saturday was dull. Saternight was fantastic.
Ever wanted to build a fort, but felt like your age was a restriction?
Screw that.
Three 19 year olds constructed an incredible fort in a limited dorm space with limited supplies.
Blankets were tacked to the walls.
The traditional stack of books were used to weight down blankets.
A chain of hangers held our front door (snuggie) up.
Oh and we were nerping (laughing at dumb stuff because it was so late) hardcore.
The best part is that at church today one of the pastors made a reference to making forts.
He said,"So let's say a 14 year old makes a fort...wait that's way too old isn't it?"
Megan and I looked at each other and cracked up.
No. It's not too old :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A while ago, I was in my room on my computer when my little brother ran in with an umbrella and threw himself on my bed, shouting,"Help me!" Two minutes later, my mom came in and shot him withhis Nerf gun while he screamed and used the umbrella as a shield. I love my crazy family. MLIA

That reminds me of break.
When my mom ran into my room and sprayed me in the face with silly string.
I love my crazy family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment