Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Major Change

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[Moscow Lights]

Literally.
As my dear friend Karsten told me,
"Treal [true+real] has a whole sub-category of 'follow your heart'"
I'm gonna keep it treal and change my major from engineering to business.
I'm leaning towards Management of Information Systems, and a minor in Digital Culture and Technology.
Business has always interested me, and Graphic design is a large part of Digital Culture and Technology which will fit me perfectly.
I've almost got all of my classes switched and I'm excited to have found a better fit.


[Lunchtime]
Me: "Why do you eat those  nasty noodles?"
Jordan: "I don't really know. There's something about their total lack of flavor that I find extremely appealing."


I love Cru days.
Over ten people who I don't usually talk to asked me if I was going to Cru yesterday.
I feel like I'm a part of a big family. Which I am :) So many people were there last night.
They had to turn off the lights to get us to leave the church because everyone stayed to talk for so long afterwards.

Moscow adventures with Carly Ross tonight. We hit up Bucers and Winco, then headed to Joey's to watch Fight Club. I'm still not sure what to think. It was really good. A brain twister for sure. "Wait, what about Clubhouse? I mean Fight Club!" ahaha So many laughs with Carlyle. Love her to pieces that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment