Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, January 07, 2011

I'd be lost without you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Balto. The forgotten classic. Boris the goose. Muk and Luk the polar bears. I dug this vhs tape out and loved every moment of it. It's in my top ten favorite movies. That got me thinking about what my actual top ten list is. This list is subject to change [be it a new movie, or a lightbulb idea remembering a forgotten classic]. So here is my [relatively] top ten:

1. Inception
2. Hot Rod
3. Miracle
4. Cool Runnings (My heritage :))
5. Pirates of the Caribbean (first one)
6. Kicking and Screaming
7. Balto
8. She's the Man
9. The Notebook (only movie to reduce me to sobs)
10. Motocrossed

I finished knitting my infinity scarf tonight and I love it. I got a Walls Notebook from Fuego today. Every page is a picture of an urban looking wall; so it is essentially a notebook with every page a different stationary. I'm crazy about it and can't wait to start filling it with quotes and such. I watched an episode of the Magic School Bus tonight with my mom. Priceless. Tomorrow is my last full day home before I go back to school. I'm ready to go back. It's been an amazing break, but I'm ready to be back in Pullman, see all my friends again, sit in my favorite coffee shops, and surprisingly start classes. Getting back into my groove of things. Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment