Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, January 01, 2011

YEAR ACCOMPLISHED

2010. All done.
Last year Jessi and I had the resolution to make blogs and post everyday.
Everyday would have a new picture so that we could improve our photography.
Everyday would tell a bit about what happened so that we would know how each other was doing
when we went separate ways to different colleges. 
I'm happy to say that neither of us missed a single day.
We used unoriginal pictures every once in a while but other than that we did quite well.
I won't stop blogging completely. I enjoy it now.
But I know I'll enjoy it even more when I have the choice of what days to post.
Thank you everyone who reads my blog.
It made it easier to keep up and keep posting to know that people are enjoying it.
A few main things about this year:
I experienced God's grace and love more than ever.
I have made lifelong friends.
I survived my first semester of college.
I still have the best family in the entire universe.
And now for 2011:
Since I managed to post everyday, I feel like there's no excuse to miss a quiet time.
My goal is to get into the bible everyday and talk with God.
I am very excited.
I hope everyone had a good year.
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment