Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Presidents/This Providence

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I couldn't really concentrate all day because I was so excited about the Presidents/This Providence concert.
I was most excited simply because it my first concert at WSU being on the SEB Concert Committee.
Getting to help with pre-concert stuff, hanging out with my SEB buddies. amd meeting the artists after the show.
Probably my most exciting Tuesday all semester haha.
This Providence was a great opener.
My favorite was the acoustic version of Sand in Your Shoes.
When the Presidents came on though; that's when the party started.
There were 10 or so people in the back left that were dancing in their little 3ft radius personal space bubbles.
They were all in their own little worlds. These people know how to party. It was great; we all joined in for a bit.
Lot's of concert committee bonding :D
Got to meet the bands afterwards; had This Providence all sign my badge lol.
Such a great night. That concert way exceeded my expectations.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment