Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Night of Magic and Illusion

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I had a lot of fun making this poster for YL.
Drew's coming to the next club and it's gonna be sick!

[walking to village tonight]
"Ew Teea did you feel that?"
"What?"
"I almost slipped on something squishy. Did you feel that mud?"
"Yeah I just felt rocks."
"Weird."
[5 steps later]
"Do you smell that?"
"What?"
"It smells like poop. Like really bad."
"Ewwwwwwwwwwwww I stepped in poop back there!"
[commenced to freak out and scrape my shoes in any pile of snow I could find. nast.] 

I probably stepped in the only pile of fresh poop on any sidewalk in Pullman.
In my favorite $80 shoes.
Poop on the sidewalk? Really?
That's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment