Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Trackin It

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I ran two miles on the outside track this morning.
Haven't been excercising as much as I should be.
And by as much I mean none at all lol.
It was so warm outside.
Today was the nicest it's been in weeks.
Went to cheer on Grant at his track meet.
He had by far the largest cheering section out of all the athletes.
The Cru and Resonate families showed up to cheer on our boy.
He placed 2nd. Atta boy Granters!!
Modern Family, Popcorn, and Pop.
That was what Teea and I were craving.
A lovely afternoon.
Dinner with my roomy and friends.
My grilled cheese was decent.
Homework time, and then over to Stimson.
After  watching about an hour of Miss America we headed to Flix.
Drilled Prince on random Chinese culture, then went back to watch the end of Miss America.
Washington got fourth place!
After that we got out twister and ping pong on.
Fun walk in the mist back to my dorm with Tristan.
I love how all of the guys I hang out with are complete gentlemen.
They hardly let me leave Stimson at night without making sure someone walks with me.
A great day in Pullman.
Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment