Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, November 13, 2010

3OH!3

Woke up to a wonderful breakfast from Tal's mom.
After we chowed down we headed to Cabella's.
Holy Smokes. Camo and Flannel everywhere. I felt a bit out of place in my grandpa sweater with umbrella buttons.
Oh well, it was quite an interesting store I'll give it that.
Not really a hunting kinda gal lol
Next was the mall. Forever21. That's more up my alley.
Came out with 2 hats, a headband, cardigan, floral top, and leggings.
Sucess? I think yes.
Got a surprising text that informed me that the cougs were winning the game.
We all freaked out and headed to Sears.
They wouldn't change the channel for us, so we had to make the trek back to Tal's.
COUGS WERE VICTORIOUS!
Grant, William, Katie, and Kristen came and picked me up and we headed to Dicks.
It's become a pre-concert tradition :)
Got in line, got our X's, then ventured into the sold out Knitting Factory with so much anticipation we didn't know what to do with ourselves.
The opening bands were actually pretty good, and I loved Hellogoodbye.
Beards, glasses, cardigans, buttons, stripes, and flannel.
Those were my boys :)
3OH!3.
Oh my.
Wolves with lasers shooting out of their eyes.
So confusing, but so awesome.
They were great.
Didn't beat Anberlin,
but there's something cool about watching people you've only heard through your ipod or on the radio.
That was the problem though. They sounded exactly the same as they do on my ipod and the radio.
Anberlin, Needtobreathe, Tyrone Wells.
They all sounded better.
Still a good show though.
Hit up the gas station after the concert.
Will and I bought the nastiest looking hot dog that the guy had cooking.
That's how we asked for it.
"Can we have that gross looking one?"
It was cheeseburger mashed up into the shape of a hot dog.
I wanna say it was gross. But it was sorta good too. Don't ask. You'll just have to try it ;)
Good music and short naps on the way home.
What a night.
I love music, and I love my friends.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment