Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday: Red Room

First time going to the red room tonight.
Before we headed over there we spent some time in a nice little coffee shop listening to a darling couple play some acoustic songs.
They were fantastic, and so in love.
The Meteors at the red room were great.
I got a wonderful birthday hug from Stephen Miller.
He thought I was Carly Strecker lol.
Shannon and Stephen sounded fantastic,
the only thing that wasn't fantastic was the lady taking pictures. She wouldn't stop. It was like a strobe light was on for the entire performance.
She kept being awkward and took pictures of the crowd, so I decided to have some fun.
Everytime she would take a picture in our direction I would make a funny face, but not towards the camera.
I would just keep looking forward, but would make a funny face. Carly Strecker is a genious.
Camera lady kept trying to snipe me, but I was always ready with a new face, and she was terrible at hiding.
Overall a fun night;
my second to last in the tri-cities :(

No comments:

Post a Comment