Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, November 20, 2010

YUM

[My house warming gift from Meryn]
...
First of all I need to discuss my cat frustration.
As I walked into the house yesterday, I saw my cat, we made eye contact,
and then she ran away.
This morning my mom brought Pepper in to my room and put her on my bed.
She ran away.
My dad didn't know my mom had already tried, so he came in 15 minutes later with the cat.
She ran away.
She's just upset that I left her in the first place.
Yep, that must be it ;)
...
Cooking dinner with mom,
winter coat shopping,
visited Nick at work,
 hung out with bunches of peoples I haven't seen in forever.
 I love my friends :)
...
Fun night full of chit chat and being bonkers with lil sis.
 Our randomness when we're together just isn't the same over the phone.
I've missed this craziness :)
...

No comments:

Post a Comment