Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Best Friends Reunited :)

Hugs, hugs, and more hugs.
That's all I could do when I saw Jessi.
Hug the crap out of her.
Not literally.
But maybe.
I actually didn't ask.
We went to Red Robin to see some of the gang.
It was so nice to see old friends again.
I forgot how much I've missed them.
When we got back we went in the hot tub for some soakin.
I decided it might be fun to do a snow angel in my bikini.
It felt like nice fluff initially but instantly turned freezing,
and when I got back in the tub I felt like I was on fire.
I somehow convinced Jessi to do it too,
and then convinced Meryn to do it face down.
So entertaining.
Movie and popcorn time,
then a late night of talking and catching up.
I miss having best friend sleepovers.
I miss having my best friend with me all the time.
The time we do get together now is so special,
and I appreciate it so much more.
I already can't wait until winter break,
because these last few days have gone by so fast.
Thanksgiving break is already nearly over.

No comments:

Post a Comment