Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Merry Day of Thanks!

Woke up and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.
Just like I always do.
Jessi and I enjoyed pumpkin muffins and coffee and watched Eric Hutchinson do his thing on the telly.
She had to leave eventually,
but then the cousins came!
We always know we're in for tons of laughs when the O'Malley's come over.
I love that family :)
Sure enough, we played telephone pictionary and the laughs started coming.
Conner and Taylor Ray's first kiss turned into turtle man and a girl with machette hands.
Christmas music all year round turned into a dead person.
Asia turned into a intense train crash.
A box of chocolates turned into tomatoes burning from the sun, fresh from the toilet.
Priceless.
We linked up three computers to play a crazy shooting game.
After we all killed our own dumb selves, and Conner dominated, we headed down to eat the main meal.
Thanksgiving dinner was delicious and hilarious.
What a funny family I have.
Sledding after dinner; dad hit a rough jump and will be bedridden for a while.
Paul and I went out for round two.
I felt like a little kid in the snow again.
Jumping on trees, throwing snow footballs, and climbing up impossible snow drifts.
We eventually went back to my house for some cider and random chit chat.
Overall a fantastic Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment