Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, November 22, 2010

[Blizzard Warning]

Got an email from WSU today alerting me that the Palouse has a Blizzard effect in effect from 7 PM this evening to 10 AM Tuesday.
I'm so glad we got out of there before that madness.
It wasn't that much better in the good 'ol Tri-Cities though.
At least 6 inches of snow covered my car today;
unfortunately turning it into a Ford Probe.
Walked to Starbucks and had a date with mama-jama.
It's crazy how different hanging out with my family is from talking to them on the phone.
It's crazy better :)
I made some rock solid split pea soup.
Actually it wasn't rock solid,
because it was soup.
But it tasted pretty darn good.
Paul came over and we made an Albys trip to get snow ice cream fixins.
We ate our ice cream and watched Top Gear with the family.
What a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment