Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Star Trekin Across the Universe

Back to good 'ol Pullman.
My family stood outside and waved to me as we drove off.
They are so cute. I can't wait till I get to come back in 3 weeks.
When I got back to my room I didn't leave it except to go downstairs for food.
Days like this are weird.
I feel like I should go out and do something, but its foggy and gross outside,
and everyone is doing homework anyways.
I organized my mess of things. I brought back way too much stuff so I had to figure out where to put it.
I have approximately 11 scarves up here now. Slightly ridiculous, but oh so necessary.
Oh and I watched Desperate Housewives.
haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment