Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, November 05, 2010

My Dearest/Craziest Boo Bear :)

...
All I could think of all day was that my sissy was coming.
The moment I opened Paul's door and saw Mern standing outside, I kinda freaked out and we embraced in a huge hug.
So much randomness commenced after that. We played some video games and I taught her a basic swing dance step.
Golly that girl is the silliest. I've missed her face.
We walked to Hillside, ate some nummy salmon and scalloped potatoes.
Had a fabulous talk underneath some trees on the stone bench.
Went to watch us get dominated by UW in volleyball.
Then sadly had to say goodbye.
Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving Mare Bare!! :D
...
Went to see Due Date.
Stinking funny movie.
That is all.
haha.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment