Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, November 15, 2010

4 more days...

Wow. What a huge difference from when we first moved in.
Our walls don't look like blank hostpital walls anymore.
We've slowly added until we've ended up with an eclectic mess of color.
I love it. The old album covers. The post-it quote corner. My posters I made. Pictures strung up by my bed.
It's funny I actually do call this room home.
It doesn't even phase me.
I told Ethan I was going home Saturday night last weekend and he asked me why the heck I would do that. He'd assumed my "Tri-Cities" home.
All I meant was my cozy little room in the middle of Pullman.
I feel like I'm growing up.
Oh don't get me wrong, I miss my real home and the people in it dearly,
but I've made the transition of moving out of the house quite smoothly.
It's nice not to be homesick anymore. Just homesick for the people.
4 more days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment