Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Beanie Babies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They never did have value after all those years of plastic cases on the tags and sitting on the shelf. Well that's just great.
Today was just fantastic. Morning coffee at Roasters with Matt and Sydney.
Made Mud Buds at Matt's and then met up with McKenzi and Michael.
Headed over to Reed Spencer's and talked for over an hour with him and the wife.
It was a hoot to just sit down and chit chat with Spence. Good times. Good times.
Step Up 3, tacos, and then goodbyes for the night.
Headed over to the Renards to welcome home Eric.
It was wonderful to see everyone, and such a treat to be able to see Eric.
Filling my day with friends was just what I needed.
I've missed them.
Some memorable quotes from my day of laughter:
"We need more dancers."
"Why don't we look behind this wall?"

"Dad it's like this. The girls come over, and it's a party. The boys show up, and it's a gathering."

"Monty Son of Craig"

"Hey Meryn is mom there?"
"Yeah umm...she's eating an eggroll right now."

Dad: "Hey guys the girls are out back in the summerhouse."
Meryn: "Are the guys here yet?"
Dad: "Yeah I put them in the backyard."

"Aunt J...."

"Yeah Meryn I knew what I was getting after I saw you open the same thing I just opened before you."

No comments:

Post a Comment