Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Highlights of the Day

[So many comments on my flower today. Thank you best friend :)]

So fruit is a by-product of a tree.  What do you think of when you hear by-product?
Poop. Wait, what jesus analogy can I make with poop? Eating too much fruit of the spirit makes diahrrea? Nope. haha.

Paul practicing Needtobreathe claps over skype.

Voicing my opinion at the concert committee meeting.
I would tell you our fabulous ideas, but then I'd have to kill you ;)

50 followers. My mind can't even fathom.
[This lil guy was born in the kitchen before I left; I hope he's doing alright]

1 comment:

  1. i can't fathom either..
    i've still got 21 but i'm happy for you haha

    ReplyDelete