Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, December 06, 2010

I really Needtobreathe.



Needtobreathe Round Two was just as I imagined it.
Incredible.
If you've never listened to them. Please do.
You will fall in love.
I was second row of peeps from the front.
Stage left. Right in front of Seth.
We made eye contace like 5 times.
It's not a big deal ;)
Before the concert the girl in front of me turned around and was like,
"Did you know that the lead singer's name is Bear, and that his brother is in the band?"
I simply replied with,"Yes, I did. The brother's name is Bo, the drummer's name is Jo, the extra guy's name is Toby, and the base player's name is Seth. Seth Bolt. Seth is 27 years old. We're getting married. I know everything about them. Quiz me."
It was pretty hilarious because I think she honestly though she was giving me new information.
The unplugged acoustic jam was my favorite, just like last year.
They are so incredibly talented it absolutely blows my mind.
They sang us some of their new songs.
Now I can't wait for the new album to come out :)
I'm bummed they're touring with Taylor Swift next year.
She's great, but it means tickets aren't going to be cheap anymore.
I'll just have to bring them to WSU.
I'm an official member of the SEB Concerts Committee.
I'm beyond stoked.
Not only do I get to help choose who comes to WSU,
but I get a backstage pass for the concerts,
 and I get to meet Howie Day and Mat Kearney in February :)
Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I went to their concert in Cologne and it was amazing! My mom and friends fell in love too :D I really hope they're coming back soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete