Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

snow fallin, yeah there's snow fallin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Not exactly what I wanted to see when I woke up this morning, but it is absolutely beautiful.
Our room is on the tenth floor so we have an incredible view out over Spokane.
It snowed the entire day, and the closest thing to snow shoes that I had was my spicy orange vans.
Canvas absorbs quite well. It's whatever though ;)
I went to a Seminar today about keeping God daily in our lives.
It was refreshing and I am excited to get back into a routine.
We had quite a bit of free time today, and we got some quality hanging out time.
Ate dinner at Senor Froggys. Super good lol.
Almost got run over trying to cross Division.
Storage Wars marathon before bed.
Great first day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment