Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, December 03, 2010

Chaibacktat.

Vagina Chocolates, Marijuana, and a Bake Sale.
Those are the people were yelling at me as I walked by today's booths in the CUB.
I literally laughed out loud.
...
I went to my first basketball game tonight.
I am officially a HUGE fan of basketball games.
The fans are so involved with the pre-game excitement, and the  student section is absolutely nuts.
It's warm, there's like a thousand sitting breaks, and we had real chairs.
Yep, basketball is officially my cheering sport. Football not so much haha.
...
Chaibacktat after the game.
We drank our chai, applied our temporary tatoos, and watched the first Back to the Future.
It was a complete success, and I can't wait for round two and three to finish off the trilogy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment