Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cru Conference Here I Come

...
Roasters and Winco with Mama Jama in the morning.
Pumpkin seeds and chocolate covered coffee beans. Num Nums.
Dilly Dallying around the house last minute packing for conference.
To be quite honest, I don't really want to go.
Being home the last week with my family and friends just makes me want to stay home
 and spend as much of break as I possibly can with them.
5 days away seems like a very long time.
I know it will be good, and that I'll meet new people,
but right now I can't help but be homesick as I leave home for Spokane.
...
We got to the hotel and I didn't even know who I was going to room with.
Everyone else seemed to have a group picked out and I was a straggler.
A group of three needed one more person to fill their room,
so I joined them and it was one of the best decisions I could have made.
These girls were exactly who I needed for this conference.
We immediately clicked and they have become some of my closest friends now.
God put these wonderful girls in my life, and I am so thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment