Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Random Thoughts of People Our Age

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  1. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
  2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
  3. There is a great need for sarcasm font.
  4. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
  5. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
  6. While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.
  7. Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles...
  8. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
  9. Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".
  10. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
  11. Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem....
  12. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
  13. Even if I knew your social security number, I wouldn't know what do to with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment