Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, December 20, 2010

MacNFail

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Weevil's in the macncheese.
We cook different noodles.
Weevil's in the cheese.
We make our own cheese mix.
Nasty nasty nasty nasty please don't try this at home.
The boxes have got it down to perfection; don't ever stray from their exceptional guidance.
Good times reminiscing with Michael Severance today.
Next up was a trip to J. Shrek's house.
So great to see Jessi as always, and I was greeted by a new face this time!
Tilly is the Strecker's new puppy and she is absolutely too cute for words.
Quite potentially the cutest dog I've ever seen actually.
Said goodbye to the Sisk boys before I headed home to hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment