Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Almost Time...

Jessi and I had one last hangout sesh before I have to leave for spring break fun tomorrow.
Rollerblades and old-school scooter.
Nothing could stop us :)
We saw a lady with a ferret and she let us pet it and whatnot.
It was so darling! I'd never seen one before and found it an odd shape. Their bodies are so long!
I listened to my new cds as I drove to practice.
They are absolutely glorious, perfect for some jammin on the plane ride ;)
I've been packing and finishing scholarship business all night.
Meryn and had about a thousand laughs tonight.
I swear, the later it gets, the funnier things that aren't funny are...
"I was choosing my plane outfit, and I picked out my 'Bomber Power' shirt to wear...but then I realized there was a bomb on it. I think I'll wear something else"
~ Meryn
"I just want to go crawl in a hole...in Arizona...in my plane outfit."
"This was the last time I scrapbooked."
"Just don't tell me you packed more than one footwear." Laurel holds up 4 fingers haha
"It smells like farts in here."

I had HP glasses in 2nd grade. They had clip on sunglasses. Legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment