Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, March 04, 2010

(michael)

Today I met Michael. He was very shy, and didn't talk much. But now I know WHO he is, and I can pray for him.
While sitting at the compy as a TA in Spencer's AP Chem class, Spencer asked them if they had ever heard of salt, salt of the earth. It immediately made me think of this verse.
Matthew 5:13
"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
A great verse.
My Toms came today!!! Gosh they fit perfectly, I love them so much. But, they are going into storage and there they will stay until I save up my goal amount of money in the bank. I've been spending too much money on clothes and shoes lately, so I"m starting to crack down on myself. I'm making goals. It's going to be hard to not wear them for a while, but it'll be worth it to get some money saved up for a new camera.  I know I'll start saving if it means I'm getting closer to wearing my tommys.
Tennis was great again today, but I'm sure that will be the report everyday of the tennis season. A bird pooped on Meryn's leg haha. She has been having quite the week, running into a pole yesterday, bird poop today...
Cardio party and math tonight with Teea, and then the Office at 9pm. I can't wait :)
God bless, and goodnight...

1 comment:

  1. ah, how I miss the office. Also, how the heck did you get this sweet picture? It's snackalicious!

    ReplyDelete