Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Zed Four

Well I locked my keys in my car. Splendid. I locked my car door. Shut it. Then looked in the window at my keys sitting in the front seat. Epic fail. Casey went on an "adventure" with me though and drove me back home after church to get the spare keys. I repaid him gas money with Needtobreathe Cds. Fair enough I would say ;)
After a well needed Discipleship, I decided it was the perfect day to wash my car. One swipe of the rag, and I realized that my car is actually WHITE! And my rims are not BLACK! haha Oh yeah, I'm not sure if you've been formally introduced to my new rims *vana white hand gesture towards the photo below*. Aren't they just precious?
So a startling little bundle of surprise came to visit today :)
Marian's Z4! Gosh she let me drive it and oh did I enjoy it. I drove it over to Albys and convinced Jose I traded my camaro in for it.
He believed me.
Hahahahaha
Overall a fun and beautiful day. Can't wait for what God has in store for tomorrow :) Thats all for now folks!

2 comments:

  1. Gas money = miniscule compared to all the fresh oxygen. I've been needing to breathe for a while now. :)

    ReplyDelete