Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Refreshing

I started out my day with a carmel machiato, which was followed 20 minutes later with the daily travel mug of tea. Organic Chai :) I had to make an Albertson's stop for some random essentials. Jordan joined me! I miss that boy haha During lunch I tried to keep myself out of the intense debate of "which burns more calories? Incline or no incline? Never settled that one haha. We are starting Hercules tomorrow [disney version of course]. Super stoked. I received honorable mention in the photo contest I entered, whoop whoop! I made Ms. Olson a post-it note snowflake. I was rather proud [pictured above]. In Physics my teacher explained explosions and the aftershocks in terms of farts. Best physics day E.V.E.R haha
[i was a tree haha]
Meryn and I went down to the riviera as always. Our new location smelled like poop, and guess what? I stepped in it. Gah, my favorite suede boots too :( I picked most of it off with a stick, they look alright now haha. Gosh when that sun popped out from behind the clouds and I layed back on our blanket and just soaked it in [earbuds in listening to Needtobreathe] life was perfect. Being around God's amazing creation and just taking it in is overwhelming sometimes. I just kept thinking of this verse "Light is sweet, and it pleases the eyes to see the sun." [Ecclesiastes 11:7]
Practice was great, as always haha, and campaigners was also great. Hearing Briana talk about how happy she is right now in this point of her life made ME unbelievably happy. To hear her say that she understands God now, and has fully reaped the benefits of becoming his child is absolutely refreshing :)
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. It's all about the decline! You being a tree reminds me of mirror cats. Today's beauty was glorious. We're both having some uber bad luck on the numero dos. Needtobreathe is exactly where its at right now.

    and super amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete