Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, March 05, 2010

Highlights

"Have you ever seen Saw?"
"See Saw? of course, I see-saw all the time..."
There were a few highlights for today:

  1. Meryn and I went down to the river for lunch because it was a halfday. We stopped by DQ on the way there and got a free German Chocolate Blizzard. I thought the lady made it up when she asked me if I wanted that flavor. We tried it and it is now my favorite flavor of blizzard. "Hey Meryn, describe this blizzard." "It's indescribable". True story ;) We lounged in our secret spot by the river on blankets and pillows and enjoyed our sack lunches. Super relaxing, and just plain awesome to get to chill with the sis for a bit before...

  2. Tennis! I won my third tournament match and I'm now in the semifinals. woot! Hopefully all will go well tomorrow *crosses fingers*

  3. Jessi and I climbed Badger. I haven't seen her very much this last week so we had much much to talk about up the hill and all the way down. I love that girl.

  4. When daddy-o got home from work we watched some good ol Top Gear and then soaked in the hot tub. Some tennis talk and off to bed with me. Gotta get up early tomorrow mornin to watch the sunrise with Casey from the top of Bagder. I'm super duper stoked, but I must get my rest so that I'll be somewhat conscious in the morning haha
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment