Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Good Old Albys

Just a couple classic work stories. I love work :)

  • There's this guy who comes in about once a week who looks to be about 35 years old. He has heelys. Yes. It's absolutely hilarious. When he rolls in all the employees whisper to each other "It's heely guy" and we watch out of the corner of our eyes waiting for him to biff it. :)
  • We have a redbox. Sometimes when people stand in front of it to choose a movie, it looks like they are standing in front of a urinal. So it essentially looks like they are peeing on our redbox. :)
  • A woman asked me where canned mushrooms were, so I told her the canned vegetables were on isle 5. She looked at me like I was stupid and said "No, canned mushrooms." :)
  • Colton and I had a contest to see who could launch a pen farthest down the isle with a rubberband. I won. :)
  • The "unbreakable" drinking glasses on isle 14 were put to the test. They don't break. :)
  • They called for "Floral" over the intercom, and yes, me, being "Laurel" answered the phone. :)
  • Gary calls me shrub because when he was doing his crossword, he learned that laurel is in fact, a shrub. :)
  • Colton yells "Hey Dad!" everytime my dad walks in to walk me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment