Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, February 25, 2010

VINTAGE CAMERA STRAP

If we go hungry in our own country, I wonder what it's like living in Hungary?"
~ Asher Roth
_some words to think about_clever I might say_


I came across this verse yesterday, and decided that I liked it, more than a lot :)

Romans 12:20
On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

Killing with kindness.
That's what my dad and I call it.
I'm not sure if you've tried this before but it is unbelievably satisfying.
Someone is doing something you don't like or needs something but you don't think they deserve it.
Don't lash out at them in frustration or keep for yourselves what they need.
Surprise them.
Be nice, or lend them a hand.
They are not getting the reaction out of you that they wanted, which will frustrate them.
It will make them wonder why you are doing it or what your intentions are, and it is a chance to witness.
Kill them with kindness...
...then save them with God.
{I came across these pictures and immediately knew that the next thing I needed to buy was a vintage camera strap for my camera [that I will be buying myself this summer in preparation for college, can't mooch off Dad and his Canon 350D anymore]}
{Well today while surfing the web in my Photography2 class, I came across this camera strap. Problem. Only 1 hour left on the bid. And I was stuck in school. Through outside sources I managed to have someone else do my bidding and in the last 10 seconds we upped it and I got my beloved camera strap! Now I want my own camera more than ever so I can use this badboy}
{I'll be making this for my ipod soon :)}

No comments:

Post a Comment