Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back to the Real World

I woke up this morning early to go on a walk on the beach with Jessi and Eric but my stomach would not allow it. Last night Briana had me try chocolate covered bacon, that could have been the culprit. I felt like I was going to black out and upchuck at the same time. God knew I needed sleep. There was no way he was going to let me go as exhausted as I was. I slept in until breakfast, and while everyone was eating I donned my old man sweater and went outside for a quiet time. It was the perfect temperature outside and the sun felt warm on my cheeks. Perfect.
We had many stops on the way back home. We stopped at some waterfall that I don't remember the name, Mitchell Point [because Mitch was our driver of course], and the Stonehenge. We took TONS of pictures that I will upload later, they're all on Jessi's camera. I absolutely love road trips. Good music. Fun stops. We would literally see a sign for something random and vote if we should stop and most of the time we would just be like "Why not" haha.
I got home and my mom says to me,"You smell good." She just started to sniff me. I finally told her that the last time I took a shower was Friday night haha. She goes,"Well you must have put on perfume or deodorant or somthing." I replied with,"Unfortunately, no." haha. I watched some Lost, ate some nummy dinner, and then soaked in the new hot tub before showering and going to bed. Oh, and I purchased my third pair of Toms :)

Ephesians 4:29
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment