Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, February 15, 2010

Just a Small Town Girl

Short workout [I have huge arms now;)]
Nice climb up Badger Mtn. [Nick and I carried a boulder up the path a ways as community service.]
Went to Big Lots and bought $2 sweatshirts [saw an alien baby haha]
Learned to sew :)
Studied up some Physics with daddy-o

Psalm 116:6
The LORD protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need, he saved me.

I love this verse. It makes me feel like I'm never alone. It doesn't matter what is going on in this complicated world, if things are going terrible, so-so, or great, God is always there to pick me up and help me through. ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment