Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Opinions are Immunity...

...to being told we're wrong. Paper, rock, and scissors, they all have their pros and cons. ~Relient K

NEW OPINIONS ARE ALWAYS SUSPECTED, AND USUALLY OPPOSED, WITHOUT ANY OTHER REASON BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT COMMON. ~JOHN LOCKE

I went to let the cat outside today and I opened up the sliding glass door. She didn't move. Then I realized... I hadn't opened the screen.  That screen was like a wall keeping her from new and exciting things outside. That's just like people. If we tear down that wall in our [stubborn] minds, we will start to encounter new and exciting things. That's all I got...

PHOTO: I'M READING THE RESCUE BY NICHOLAS SPARKS. I LOVE IT. ENOUGH SAID :)

1 comment: