Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, February 05, 2010

NO-Xplode

Today I had the most fun work out I have had in a long while. It started with one scoop of NO-Xplode. Nick took three haha. Me and Nick were the most hyper human beings trying to lift, do abs, and dance all at once haha. The best part was when we were halfway through lifts and such and he looks me in the eye and tells me that,"Oh yeah, one of the side effects of NO-Xplode. It might give you diarrhea." I couldn't stop laughing. Don't worry. I didn't get it lol. Then we somehow had the energy to have a nice run in the rain. Perfect. I feel so good when I exercise. We're definitely going to make it a daily routine :) I was still hyped up on caffine when I went to the Dear John Premiere. I couldn't stop playing fake drums on the empty chair next to me. Loved it. The movie that is. I bawled my eyes out, but only during the scenes with John and his dad. For some reason Savannah never really had me convinced. She needed to show more emotion. Their relationship though was exactly what I want. They are so completely in love. I'm waiting for my perfect man, and I know somewhere out there, he's waiting too...

No comments:

Post a Comment