Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Monday, February 22, 2010

Stop Existing...

...start living.

Today my driver side door would not open. So I exited my vehicle nascar style. Through the window :)
I got out and played some tennis today. I needed it.
I finished The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks. Loved it.
Finished Season 1 of Lost. Season Two, here I come...

[PHOTO OF THE DAY]


{I added text to this photo, thought I'd post it again}
{I found this when I was picture surfing the web, expect some water color of my own soon, this inspires me to start up my childhood past-time again}

1 comment:

  1. There was a time when Lost consumed a good portion of my life. I hope it treats you better than it did me. haha

    ReplyDelete